Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Vienna

Have just arrived in the City of Mozart after a 20 hour flight from Canberra via Melbourne and Singapore. I was desperate for a run after all that and was out on the road within half an hour of getting to my hotel. I have just come back from it after mixing it with Vienna's morning peak hour traffic. This city is absolutely beautiful, the weather's great and I can't wait to get out for another run. Hard to believe I was running in Canberra's sub zero temps just yesterday. More to come!

4 comments:

Rob said...

Whow Don! This is pretty exciting.

Tesso said...

Wow, Vienna. One of the things I remember most about the place is Mozart Chocolates :-)

Have fun!!!

PortRunr said...

Fantastic, what a great place for you to be.
Sounds like you've found a cure for jet lag!?

Friar said...

You certainly get around, and one of the best ways to see the sights is on foot, are there many runners there on the streets.??